The Organizational Map shows the locations of activities for Kings 8th Detroit in the current day.
Courtesy: Google Maps
Our reenacted King’s 8th portrays a garrison on-parade Hat Company impression as well as an on-campaign impression. We do NOT portray Light Infantry OR Grenadiers. For more information on our impressions please visit our Uniform page. We are a realistic or working reenactment group, we are not a performance group. In addition to annual dues and basic Campaign Uniform, members are expected to maintain reasonable physical fitness.
Our Memberships include:
- The British Brigade – The Northern Brigade
- Brigade of the American Revolution
- The Burning of the Valleys Military Association
Our Authorized Volunteer Programs include:
- Old Fort Niagara, Youngstown, New York
- Fort Malden Parks, Ontario, Canada
- Mill Race Historical Village, Northville, Michigan
- Historic Schoenbrunn Village, New Philadelphia, Ohio
- Multi Lakes Conservation Club, Commerce Twp, Michigan